Monday, December 8, 2008

The first


I promised Katie, Katya, director of foreign affairs, that My first new blog would be about how wonderful and awesome she is.

So here it is.

Only a Tall, blond, Bitter and lovely girl could be wise and savvy enough to wear leggings and a sweater before and after their time. It takes true fashion prowess to achieve such Artistic timing. I mean, my one claim to fame is that I liked Michelle Branch before she was cool. (that was also before I knew she'd turn country and ruin my clean record of pure country hating)

Also. Kate here has a knack for being mean to the socially awkward that, while terrible in it's entirety, makes me laugh and sigh a sigh of relief that my own thoughts are justified.

Even if she won't get rid of certain smelly and potentially stalker-ish beings that may plague my life.

I still love her, friend that she is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh ye of little faith. We can rid of the thing that needs ridded. It may take more than my foreign affair status though...maybe a stealth ninja or a power twin? And thanks for the fashion kudos...at least I have some good!

I sure love you!